Counselling is your space to openly share and explore solutions for life.
We encourage well-being to build personal resilience.
A mana-enhancing approach to identify a person’s strengths while emphasising a person’s value and worth.
Empowering whānau with knowledge & the confidence to make decisions for themselves.
Our Qualified Counsellors will …
- Organise an initial meeting for Whakawhanaungatanga to take place.
- This is where we get to know each other & then you can decide if you would like to work with us.
- We offer 3 sessions initially, 6 sessions if the need determines it.
- More sessions available if that is what is required.
- There is no cost to utilise our service.
- We can work with youth, Adults & couples.
- Our priority is to the clients registered with the clinic, but we are happy to receive referrals from the community.
- Some of the topics we are skilled in:
- Mental health issues. E.g. Depression, stress, anxiety or suicidal ideations.
- Grief & Loss, Trauma.
- Relationships, emotional well-being, or financial stress.
- And many other concerns …
- We will help you rediscover your strength within.
No matter what you face in life, you don’t have to face it alone.
We the counsellors at Te Rūnanga O Ngāti Pikiao want to help you to share your burdens, so we can support you to rise above and achieve all your dreams & goals.
Rose & Derryn